Sunday, June 13, 2010

What have I gotten myself in to?


Oh I know, a good cause! I saw on my friend Dave Taylor's blog page that he was taking part in a huge project for Dr's Without Borders and working on an army to raffle off. I dropped him a line on his blog asking if he needed any help. And so here I am working on both a Chaplain and Librarian for the project. Pretty cool. That's my first priority project now that I have failed to qualify for the US Nationals for Flames of War... by about 3 or 4 points. BAH! As my friend Ron put it, I now have over 380 days to prepare for next year... yeah that is encouraging!

As far as other projects, an old friend (Brad Morin) that is on the other side of the world asked if I would be interested in painting a marine for another project where everyone submit's one marine from various chapters. I drew the Silver Skulls so keep a look out for that one as well. As I will not be doing the standard shiny pretty metal scheme they are in the books.

And today I started working on some Hordes stuff for a good friend. So those will be WIP as well. So stay tuned... all 2 of you who read this. Who knows, maybe I will start getting a few more after the Stormwarden's project...

No comments:

Post a Comment