Monday, June 13, 2011

Heroes of Armageddon - Steel Legion Update

Just wanted to drop a quick update on the Steel Legion for my portion of the Army. I need to highlight up the tunics some more, touch up the black areas and highlight them, highlight the weapons, and clean up and highlight up the leather.  After that it's on to the fiddly bits light the arm patch, plasma coils,  and base details.

I spent a large portion of the day airbrushing the base color on 350+ Polish Infantry. I will add a pic later on of their progress this week.

4 comments:

  1. looks great. Love the paint pot palette
    Mike
    Santa Cruz Warhammer
    HoA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good B-Ry, GJ! I'm right behind ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what colors do you use to paint the coats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey James! Sorry I never saw this comment :( I believe the color was Vomit Brown as it looks like a spot on match to the Tau colors. Or Bubonic Brown. Not sure of what the newer GW colors are.

      Delete