Monday, May 3, 2010

I'm not dead... honest!

I know I haven't been around or posted anything in a while. And there is a good reason for that...
I moved! We moved into a larger place and now I actually have a room that I can work my voodoo in! Tonight was the first night in weeks that I was able to pick up a brush for painting something other than a wall. I'm back on the warpath and will be bringing some warjacks to you soon. I may do a Blood Angel step by step painting guide. It would be better than my really old Imperial Fist one. But it's hard to paint models for a game system I do not love (40k) when I really want to play more Flames of War and LaSalle! I do need to dust off the brits and get some more units done. Like my Hussars or Light Dragoons. Even a general would be nice. Lets see what the future holds...

No comments:

Post a Comment