Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Warmachine Project WIP

So I have a few obligations, one of which is this Warmachine Khador Project. I was tasked to paint up the starter Khador box and try to make them somewhat Space Wolf looking... Well you all have seen the Warcaster Sorcha for the most part. She is finished aside from her basing. Now these two bad boys are posing more of a challenge. Again I made my attempt at MNMM. Well its a poor attempt because I am not messing with light directions and horizons and all that crap. Its severely weathers old metal at this point. That process is finished except I may put more of a patina on them later. The last two nights I have spent what little time I could on their shoulders. Sadly on the one that is still black I am at a stalemate until I can get my hands on some transfers. Hopefully soon I will have some and can finish his shoulder up. So here is where we stand. Sorry the one pic is out of focus. I am tired and have to get ready for bed and dont want to fire everything back up. Aside from these I am also working on my 3. Fallschirmjager for Flames of War late war period from Hell's Highway.

No comments:

Post a Comment