Sunday, January 3, 2010

Time to kill some Zombies..


When I ran the GW Annapolis store in 04-05 I created a Halloween event called Chopping Mall. This was around the time that Dawn of the Dead came out. And the game title is from some old 70's-80's B Movie Horror. I never saw that one, anyhow. I had myself and the staff all make models of ourselves, wrote up wargear lists. And made very loose rules utilizing 40k and LOTR. The end result is a zombie event that you can never win, you just see how long you can last. And anyone who has ever played it has loved it. In fact a few of the stores run it. The best was when I hastily constructed a mini mall for the Glen Burnie Battle Bunker. It was used to the point it was destroyed. But fun was had by all.
This was me from the Annapolis store, as the Black Shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment