Monday, January 7, 2013

Some BIG news... and a Tiger...


Here we go! I have assembled and primed Wittman's Tiger from Warlord Games.  Here you can see me mediocre modulation attempt that is just ok. I am curious how it will look.


Next up however is the brown and green camo. Which I will need to do some sort of modulation on as well. This is the portion that has me a bit nervous.


 I will be sure to get that done up this week. Sadly after that I will most likely have to put the project on hold and await transfers that fit this tank.


I believe I am going to go with Tiger 222, which was the one he did his most damage in. Tiger 007 is the one he and his crew were killed in at Villers Bocage.

And now for my big news...



Finally! Someone to eat my models, and assist when needed!

1 comment: