Monday, February 20, 2012

An update! Finally!

My Light Infantry are coming along nicely...
I'm not dead! I promise!  The wife and I bought a home back in December and everything happened so fast. 3 days after signing we had to be out of our apartment so it was all chaotic.

This is how I spent most of January...

Throw in all the renovations I've been doing and sadly my painting has suffered :(

My new painting work area before I filled the desk with clutter :)

But I am back.  Fortified in my very own man cave!  Complete with a new painting table!

Dave Taylor praying to the dice gods while my French surround him...

And thankfully I did finally get a game of Black Powder in!  But I failed my French and lost one of my Brigades :(

Anyhow, I will get more updates for you guys as I can.  But it's back to work for this guy! 58 days and 116 models to finish... this is going to be rough!

B

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you got the man cave straight, now paint more stuff! You can do it!!!!

    ReplyDelete